We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hideaway resort deluxe beachfront bure

gold coast australia
Level Contributor
414 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
hideaway resort deluxe beachfront bure

hi all finally booked for march after checking all the reviews we have gone for the Myfiji deal have upgraded to the beachfront bure are these all attached to another and are there any in better position that you would recommend i believe these are all renovated ? cant wait to get there

thanks

fordy

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hideaway resort deluxe beachfront bure

I did the myfiji deal last march, I declined the upgrade to beachfront bure as I found the Frangipani to be bigger and love the bathrooms. (Stayed in a Beachfront first time we went to HIdeaway).

All the bures are in pairs.

If you are talking about the refurbished beachfront bures - yes they are fantastic.

Enjoy.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hideaway resort deluxe beachfront bure

We're leaving for the Hideaway on Friday and staying in a Frangipani bure as I've read theyre larger and have an outdoor shower.

3. Re: hideaway resort deluxe beachfront bure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Sigatoka
Recent Conversations