We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naviti Resort

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
108 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Naviti Resort

Hi

What does the Naviti provide?

What are their meals like?

What activities are there? Can you go horse riding?

Is there a shop close by the water and supplies?

Thanks

Apia, Samoa
Level Contributor
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Naviti Resort

You can check there website or contact them navitireservations@warwickhotels.com

Melbourne, Victoria
Level Contributor
28 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naviti Resort

You can get horse rides along the beach. These are run by the local village. Ask one of the housekeeping staff as most of them are from the local village and will know who to ask. Not sure of the meals at Naviti since the fire. Have heard they have 2 or 3 restaurants up and running now so you should be ok. If all else fails, get the shuttle bus up to the Warwick (sister resort) as you can use your vouchers there too. Have a great trip.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naviti Resort

Hi. We just returned from Naviti on Monday. We had all inclusive package which was great. Ate from buffet which had a different theme each night for dinner and the 2 other restaurants for a change. They have a small shop on site with supplies but it is more pricey than shops in Sigatoka about 30 mins away. Just ask if you want to know anything else :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Naviti Resort

Hi

Naviti has just refurbished following fires last year.

It's just down the road from its sister hotel Warwick which is in my families opinion a lot nicer. However, Naviti is very nice!

The all inclusive is great value. I'm not sure what your age group is but we travelled with 8 people aged 16-73 and everyone enjoyed.

The staff are very nice, particularly the bar staff.

The entertainment staff are ok. Be careful as they suggest taking you places or doing extra things away from the hotel for additional cash. E.g snorkelling, visiting waterfalls

The food is average, they have theme nights e.g. Italian, Chinese, Fiji. Remember it is a cheap value package.

Lunch provides almost the same food every day, however they also provide a stand where a special of the day is cooked. These are usually quite nice.

Breakfast is the same every day.

The hotel was a little dated and was undergoing renovations.

My sons and their friends who are just on 19 made friends with a fellow there, who was very nice. They gave him a sizeable monetary gift upon leaving and exchanged phone numbers. Upon returning to Australia, the fellow contacted them numerous times requesting that they send him money!

The night life is okay depending on when you go. Because its cheap and all inclusive you can get very drunk rowdy young girls and boys. This didnt bother us but it can some. The DJ is very entertaining, the band plays a lot of old cool stuff and there are many night activities.

I had a massage at the spa and paid s lot of money and then found that you could walk along the beach to the right and there is a small village where you can get massages for $30 for an hour. There are quite a few massage places that also do braiding, nails etc. we found the massage hut at the end the best. The village has many huts where you can purchase typical island things, masks, jewellery, clothing etc.

The hotel staff will tell you not to go to the village but it's quite safe, my daughter and I went alone many times.

You can catch a local bus from the front of the hotel to visit places instead if hotel shuttle buses.

This is a lot cheaper.

Sigatoka is very cheap for jewellery etc you should try and visit the markets or try the local food in one of the many eateries. It is safe, cheap and yummy.

I recommend that you take a fully stocked first aid kit with you. My son cut his son on coral and was bleeding profusely. I asked for a first aid kit. It took staff over 35 minutes to locate. The kit was useless and would fail dismally by Australian work cover standards. It didn't even have a band aid and most items were out of date. Take boat shoes if you exploring where there is coral. Medical safety is imperative when travelling - especially if travelling with small children.

Naviti is about 2hrs from Nadi and 1hr from Suva. Be aware, they have very few ambulances and the drivers are not paramedics they only have first aid certificates. We had a very bad experience on our holiday last year regarding medical care. If you would like further information,I think you can

Contact me privately through trip advisor.

Naviti in general has nice grounds with 1 large pool. You can't really swim there but you can access all of the facilities at Warwick which also has a nicer beach.

We ate at the Chinese and another upstairs. The Chinese was nice. We tried the lobster, it was frozen :( I thought it would be fresh. The other food was yum.

Be careful playing golf at the hotel, my husband and sons were ripped off by the golf manager so we complained numerous times to the front desk manager and the money was reimbursed.

Make sure you don't play the game, where staff charge you to see whether you can hit a golf ball across to the other Island to redeem a prize. Very dodgy.

When you arrive they automatically charge $10 to your account which they say goes to Nadi hospital. Not sure if it goes there BUT Nadi hospital really requires help to improve facilities.

Hope you have a nice trip and come back safe.

5. Re: Naviti Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2017, 11:00
6. Re: Naviti Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Sigatoka