We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi costs in Bure at Outrigger

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi costs in Bure at Outrigger

Hi there, has anyone stayed at Outrigger recently and paid wifi costs? Cheers Tricia

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,326 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi costs in Bure at Outrigger

If you have a look at their website they advertise wifi availability in the rooms. I would email them about the cost

Web address is below:

outrigger.com/hotels-resorts/…guest-services

Waitakere City, New...
Destination Expert
for Mamanuca Islands
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi costs in Bure at Outrigger

From memory (but not having stayed there myself) they offer free wifi at their coffee shop with a small purchase. Maybe this isn't the info you're after but I thought I'd pass it on anyway. As Baz has said, email them it's probably a quicker option than waiting for the relevant info here. Alternatively private message someone who has stayed recently and done a review, most people are happy to share info about a place they've stayed.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi costs in Bure at Outrigger

thank you. Will do!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
267 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wifi costs in Bure at Outrigger

We were there in June last year and we paid $60FJD for the 3 days

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wifi costs in Bure at Outrigger

thank you so much

6. Re: Wifi costs in Bure at Outrigger

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Sigatoka
Recent Conversations