We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacificforless.com--cancellation policy?

philadelphia
Level Contributor
744 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Pacificforless.com--cancellation policy?

For anyone who has used Claudia at Pacificforless.com....what is their cancellation policy if you have to cancel your trip due to extenuating circumstances? And do they offer travel insurance?

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
4,920 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pacificforless.com--cancellation policy?

You need to contact them with that question. I'm sure the info is either on their website, or you can email them with the question.

As for trip insurance, you can get that on your own or purchase it through them. Some insurances cover cancellation for any reason...including job related. You just have to investigate and choose the right policy for your individual situation. Not all policies have the same coverages, so do your homework to find what best fits your needs.

I usually use Travel Guard.....both my husband and I have pre-existing conditions that could possibly cause us to cancel, and Travel Guard offers an affordable policy to cover that. But you can go to insuremytrip.com and find rates for several companies for various types of coverage.. You normally have to purchase trip insurance within so many days of making your reservation.

philadelphia
Level Contributor
744 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pacificforless.com--cancellation policy?

ok. thanks. I couldn't find that info on their website so I will contact Claudia directly. I'll also check out Travel Guard

Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia
Level Contributor
3,816 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pacificforless.com--cancellation policy?

The link for "insurance" on the bottom of their webpage takes you directly to www.insuremytrip.com.

4. Re: Pacificforless.com--cancellation policy?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2010, 07:20