We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

List of Recommeneded Tour Companies to North Korea

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
199 reviews
Save Topic
List of Recommeneded Tour Companies to North Korea

Companies recommended for tours to North Korea?

How long are the average tour of North Korea.

Would i be able to join part of a group already going to North Korea

Sarasota, Florida
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: List of Recommeneded Tour Companies to North Korea

Anyone have any experience with Koyro Tours?

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: List of Recommeneded Tour Companies to North Korea

YEP they were and are amazing. I used them three years ago and even before I booked i hassled them to death with questions. They have loads of options for tours ranging from a three day short tours to much longer ones which can now include russia. They have been doing tours to Nk longer than anyone else and know whats its all about. Have no reservations on using them. Nk is a fascinating country. I always describe it as one big totalitarian theme park. The tours are well run and the guides who are always with you try to be very accommodating, Even the food and accommodation is ok. Every things is geared to showing NK in the best and most heroic terms. You are told before you go not to criticize their idealogy and not inflict yours upon them. You will have a great time

angie

www.angietravels.com

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: List of Recommeneded Tour Companies to North Korea

For highly personalised service, contact visitdprk@gmail.com. We work in cooperation with Koryo Tours, who are responsible for all arrangements and who provide 200% customer satisfaction. Details of tours, including special interest tours, can be found on www.visitdprk.weebly.com.

Yanjin County, China
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: List of Recommeneded Tour Companies to North Korea

Of the couple of dozen travel agencies in the world who send visitors to DPRK, only one is based in DPRK alongside with KITC: www.krahun.com. Krahun has a liaison office in China, too. People have asked us how some of our visitors get to do some of the things that we posted on our Facebook page. The simple answer is that we don't visit DPRK. We live there. We've been doing unpublicized, specialized trips for businesses and governments since the late 1990's, and have just started doing "standard" tours four years ago. Because of our staff (nearly 20 who live inside DPRK), being part of the business community inside DPRK, and because we have internet & international/domestic enabled mobile phones inside DPRK, we are called upon by both the KITC and outside travel agencies when they get into a jam (about once or twice a year). If you've done the "Pyongyang thing", or want to get there from Rason SEZ, check us out.

https://www.facebook.com/GoNorthKorea

5. Re: List of Recommeneded Tour Companies to North Korea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2014, 05:16