We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Minsk to Mir and Nesvyzh castles

Vilnius, Lithuania
Level Contributor
431 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Minsk to Mir and Nesvyzh castles

I checked the tours that take tourists on Mir and Nesvyzh tours but the prices are very expensive. Are there any means to go individually, like by train or bus?

Minsk, Belarus
Destination Expert
for Minsk
Level Contributor
2,470 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Minsk to Mir and Nesvyzh castles

Yes, buses go to Mir from Vostochny Bus station in Minsk every day. Nesvizh is 30 km away, but I am not sure about connections between the two. You don't happen to travel on September 2-4? We are looking for participants to minimize the costs.

A

Vilnius, Lithuania
Level Contributor
431 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Minsk to Mir and Nesvyzh castles

No, I'm looking into a 5 day period sometime next year. I have a trip to Warsaw in October, so need to save up. You sure about your dates? I could post them on a travel forum on Facebook and see maybe somebody comes up.

Minsk, Belarus
Destination Expert
for Minsk
Level Contributor
2,470 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Minsk to Mir and Nesvyzh castles

Yes, absolutely - several threads below there is a post by a UK chap willing to take a tour after he's done with volunteer routine in Belarusian countryside. He'll be based in central Minsk, he's keen to take a tour or two and he'd love to share the costs. Already announced here and on LP.

September 2 or 4 - and thank you if you spread the word)

A

4. Re: Minsk to Mir and Nesvyzh castles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Belarus