We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local busses from Bosnia to Montenegro ?

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
5,017 posts
323 reviews
Save Topic
Local busses from Bosnia to Montenegro ?

I'm aware there are international busses Sarajevo Podgorica, but are there some local busses at the border that would allow me to bypass Dubrovnik (and Podgorica as well), for instance Trebinje to Kotor or Trebinje to Herceg Novi ?

Thanks

1. Re: Local busses from Bosnia to Montenegro ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2013, 12:01
Edited: 25 February 2013, 12:01
2. Re: Local busses from Bosnia to Montenegro ?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2013, 12:01
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
5,017 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Local busses from Bosnia to Montenegro ?

I'd also be interested about busses from Foca towards Niskic.

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Local busses from Bosnia to Montenegro ?

I called now the bus station in Foca. You have buses going from Foca to Niksic at:

10h, 11h, 15:40h and 21:30h. It takes around 3,5 hours and one way ticket costs 18 Bosnian Marks (9,2 Euros)

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Local busses from Bosnia to Montenegro ?

Also called Tourist Information Center in Trebinje and there are no buses from Trebinje to Herceg Novi or Trebinje to Kotor. Only there is a bus going from Trebinje to Nikšić and Podgorica.

It leaves at 08:30h, 15:00 and 16:30h. Price is between 10 and 15 Euros as the man working at Tourist Information Center can't remember the precise price.

6. Re: Local busses from Bosnia to Montenegro ?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 27 February 2014, 06:15