We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Sarajevo

London, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Train from Sarajevo

Is the train working? I'm looking to get it from Sarajevo to Mostar, and then late from Mostar to the coast (or as close as I can get). Any help much appreciated!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train from Sarajevo

Yes. I took the train about 2 weeks ago. The train only runs twice a day (7am 7pm) but is cheaper than the bus (which runs hourly). Still very inexpensive tho.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,767 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Train from Sarajevo

As noted in previous post, the train currently does not go all the way to the coast, only to Capljina. While I believe you could catch buses in Capljina, it would be easiest to do the leg from Mostar to the coast by bus.

London, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Train from Sarajevo

Thanks so much both for your help. Can either of you confirm those times for me? 7am and 7pm -- which way is that? I'm just looking to find out when it departs from Capljina northbound and when from Sarajevo southbound each day.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,767 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Train from Sarajevo

Capljina northbound 6.30 and 18.35

Sarajevo southbound 6.51 and 18.57

times at the timetable: http://www.zfbh.ba/zfbhenx/konekcija_en.php

5. Re: Train from Sarajevo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 06:16