We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bosnia in 3 days

Which Sarajevo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
co. donegal
Level Contributor
334 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Bosnia in 3 days

Flying into Dubrovnik and then travelling up to Metkovic (3 days to do Croatia) then plan to get a train to Sarajevo where we will spend one night. Where should we go from there? We have 2 more days to spend in Bosnia before travelling on to Serbia

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
919 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bosnia in 3 days

@stuartyoneko,

When will be your travel to Metkovic and Sarajevo?

I am going to recommend you city tour but I do not want to write here at this topic because my recommendation will be available to ''wild" tourist guides.

Please see your Inbox. I've just sent private message to you.

Edited: 25 April 2011, 02:50
Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bosnia in 3 days

I'd suggest stopping in Mostar on the way to Sarajevo, either for a few hours during the day or as an overnight stop - it really is a lovely place once the day visitors have gone.

One night is barely enough in Sarajevo, but if you really cannot spare another then Travnik or Jajce are worth considering.

3. Re: Bosnia in 3 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 10:22