We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarajevo-Pristina transport through Montenegro

Which Sarajevo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Sarajevo-Pristina transport through Montenegro

Hi all,

I need your advice on the best transportation from Sarajevo to Pristina through Montenegro in July. I can not take the ones via Serbia because as an Indonesian with Schengen residence permit (Hungarian residence permit, to be exact), I will need to apply for visa to get to Serbia.

What will be the best route, time-wise and price-wise? I looked for buses through Podgorica but it seems to be quite a detour.

Thanks in advance.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
5,023 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sarajevo-Pristina transport through Montenegro

If you want to go through Montenegro, you will have to go through Podgorica. There are several busses from the East Sarajevo bus station to Podgorica.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sarajevo-Pristina transport through Montenegro

Thank you, I guess I'll take that route as it seems to be the only choice.

3. Re: Sarajevo-Pristina transport through Montenegro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 05:16