We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To Dubrovnik from Sarajevo

california
Level Contributor
464 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
To Dubrovnik from Sarajevo

I will be in Sarajevo in mid June. I would like to follow that with a few days in or around Dubrovnik?

How do we best get to Dubrov? Can we rent a car and driver for a scenic route from Sara. to Dubrov? Are their companies that can help?

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,034 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: To Dubrovnik from Sarajevo

I've never hired a guide or private car service, but I'm sure you could do it. Maybe you could start with any of the guides reviewed on TripAdvisor and contact them for rates for private transfer. It won't be the cheapest way to get there. There are buses that go there, if you don't mind coach travel.

california
Level Contributor
464 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: To Dubrovnik from Sarajevo

Thanks

3. Re: To Dubrovnik from Sarajevo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 05:19