We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where in Sarajevo does the Lasta bus from Blegrade stop?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
153 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Where in Sarajevo does the Lasta bus from Blegrade stop?

I am travelling from Belgrade to Sarajevo on the second week of August, and I know that there is two bus stations in Sarajevo, one downtown (the main one) and one in the Serbian part. Since the only bus shown in the website of the Belgrade bus station is the bus arriving at Sarajevo at 22:45 (marked as a LASTA + CENTRANS bus) and the itinerary does not show which station it arrives at, I would like to know which station it stops at, in order to prepare myself accordingly.

Thanks in advance,

P.S. Thoughts and hope on those affected by the floods in Croatia, Serbia and BiH

Edited: 11 June 2014, 13:28
Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
153 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where in Sarajevo does the Lasta bus from Blegrade stop?

?

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,034 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where in Sarajevo does the Lasta bus from Blegrade stop?

That is the one bus from Belgrade that arrives at main bus station in Sarajevo.

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where in Sarajevo does the Lasta bus from Blegrade stop?

Pretty sure the Belgrade bus comes to the Eastern (Istochno) Sarajevo station.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where in Sarajevo does the Lasta bus from Blegrade stop?

The bus on the website is most likely to stop at the main bus station in Sarajevo which is in the main town. However, you have many more buses going from Belgrade to Sarajevo throughout the day. There are at least 5 buses, one of them going early in the morning and arriving somewhat in the afternoon to Sarajevo's East part. However, it's easy to get from there to the center by public transport or taxi, so if you are short of time, it makes sense getting one of the earlier buses from Belgrade which will arrive to East Sarajevo.

Have a nice trip!

5. Re: Where in Sarajevo does the Lasta bus from Blegrade stop?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 05:16