We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions!!

ESSEX
1 post
Save Topic
Questions!!

Whats the food like in bulgaria?

Is the food nice?

Hows the shopping In Bulgaria?

How much is alcoholic drinks in the town?

Are the staff nice?

Is the entertanment good?

Are these hotels resonable?

Hotel Obessos

Hotel Astera

Marinia Grand beach

What 1 Would u Say is tghe best one?

Thank You very much Zeb

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
365 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions!!

1.) Bulgarian food or food in general. Depends what type of restaurant you're eating at. In general Bulgarian food is tomato/cucumber based salads and fried/grilled chickens & porks.

2.) Depends on the restaurant. I've never had any food tell me off though

3.) What do you want to buy?

4.) Which town and which type of Alcohol? 500ml of domestic beer will run between 1-2lv. A pint of Guinness will go between 5-8lv. 50ml of Flirt Vodka will go for .60-1.50lv while a Apple Smirnoff will go for 2-4lv.

5.) Judging by your questions, grammar and manner of asking, you will find most staff impolite and will try and rip you off.

6.) Entertainment? As in TV? Radio? Cinema? Theatre? Stripclubs? Concerts? Soccer Matches?

7.) Don't know about any of those hotels, sorry.

england
Level Contributor
5,056 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions!!

The bulgarian food was very nice, "international" food not so good but perfectly edible. Staff were a mixture, some were really nice (even when they didn't speak any English), others were grumpy. There are plenty of websites where you can try and acquire at least a please and thank you in Bulgarian - although no-one seemed to recognise my attempts.

Didn't stay at those hotels - I assume there are reviews on here.

3. Re: Questions!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2007, 13:19
4. Re: Questions!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 07:20