We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks in bulgaria

1 post
Save Topic
2 weeks in bulgaria

Going Bulgaria in June for two weeks all inclusive, how much spending money should I take? Going with 5 other lads and we are gonna be going out every night to the bars & clubs, may eat out maybe a couple of nights max.

Any comments welcome.

galwaygirl2009
Level Contributor
138 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 weeks in bulgaria

i was there with a party of 6 2years back also heading back again the 5th of june this year for 2weeks .last time i brought 1000euro with me and had 500euro in the bank as a security money .Found it very cheap over there if its a big drinking holiday depending on what pubs yee go to ull find that u would get 3 nights out on the amount you would spend on a night at home.some pubs had offers on pints for 0.50c and 1lev .Change your money over there ur rep will recommend exactly where to go for best value.where are ya staying?

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 weeks in bulgaria

im going to the victotia palace in sunny beach on the 10th june for 2 weeks just me and my mum how much do u think i will need to spend for 2 weeks all inclusive thanks diane

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
459 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 weeks in bulgaria

The Bulgarian Lev is pegged to the Euro & the current rate is about 2 Lev to the £1 ( used to be 3.5 a couple of years ago ) things are cheaper than the UK but a pint in Sunny Beach can be between 1.75 lev to 4 lev. A bottle of Vodka 12 to 20 Lev.

If your all inclusive you shouldnt have to spend much.

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 weeks in bulgaria

thanks

5. Re: 2 weeks in bulgaria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 07:17