We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment rentals by Month

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Topic
Apartment rentals by Month

Can anyone recommend sites that list apartments for rent? I've always used Craigslist when traveling abroad to find good deals on monthly apartment rentals. What would be a similar type site for Croatia or Europe?

Msida, Malta
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment rentals by Month

Try ownersdirect or holidaylettings.co.uk or just google "accommodation to rent in ? "

Jelsa, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Hvar
Level Contributor
3,259 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment rentals by Month

Further big sites:

www.adriatic-home.com

www.croatiaholidayapartments.com

or just google: apartments croatia

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment rentals by Month

I'm aware of those, but what about classified ads like Craiglist? I'm planning to stay 3 months and looking for a deal on a monthly stay. My income is in U.S. dollars LOL

Msida, Malta
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment rentals by Month

Which area do you wish to stay in ?? This would help posters giving you information as to where to look for long term rentals - also when you are planning to stay as this can also affect what is available.

5. Re: Apartment rentals by Month

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 April 2009, 15:47
6. Re: Apartment rentals by Month

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 01:19