We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation nearest to Zrce Beach

Sydney
2 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation nearest to Zrce Beach

Hey Guys,

Im travelling to Novalja in July.. I cant seem to find accommodation on Zrce Beach.

Anyone know of any hotels or rooms around that beach?

Or do i have to stay in Novalja and travel to the beach everyday?

Please help :)

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,509 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation nearest to Zrce Beach

Look up internet resources on Novalja as they are the best source of information. private apartments are your best option or Boskinac hotel.

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
180 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation nearest to Zrce Beach

Try Gajac, it's closest to the beasch as I'm aware of. Bunch of apartaments overthere..

Sydney
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation nearest to Zrce Beach

thanks guys...

boskinac hotel is booked out for the period im going.. 24/07 - 29/07

is there any apartments you can mention in gajac?

perth
Level Contributor
311 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation nearest to Zrce Beach

We are staying in Caska in August which is about as close as you can get to Zrce Beach. Look at www.villa-tereza.com

Will be our first time so can't comment re rooms but looks nice and great location near beach.

5. Re: Accommodation nearest to Zrce Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 22:19