We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit to Zadar and island of Ugljan advice please!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Visit to Zadar and island of Ugljan advice please!

Hello,

My friend and I are going to the island of Ugljan on Sunday, and are wondering if anyone who has visited before could give us some advice. We are going for three days, and are keen to know how much money people think we should take (we don't plan on being extravegant but would like to eat out a couple of times). We will need to take the ferry to Zadar too. Does anyone have any ideas? Also, any advice about things to see and do in the short time we have would be fantastic. Many thanks in advance

Parma, Italy
Destination Expert
for Parma, Cremona, Zadar
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit to Zadar and island of Ugljan advice please!

Zadar is not very expensive, it depends on what your needs are. You need to take the ferry from Zadar's port for Preko and from there the bus for the place on Ugljan where you've booked. The tickets are available in Jadrolinija's ticket office and ferry runs every half an hour (in this period in service are Juraj Dalmatinac and Sis - I've been there the last week). The coast for one run is 17 kune (about 2, 50 euro).

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visit to Zadar and island of Ugljan advice please!

Consider it as expensive as UK and you will be all set (it is less. Far less in most cases)

3. Re: Visit to Zadar and island of Ugljan advice please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2010, 06:18