We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vis - recommendation for apartments in Vis town

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
6,016 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Vis - recommendation for apartments in Vis town

If anyone can recommend anywhere that they have stayed, I'd be grateful - and idea of cost as well. Only looking for a couple of nights in the next couple of weeks.

Also - why no Vis forum - most of the other islands have one?

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vis - recommendation for apartments in Vis town

For Vis, contact www.navigator.hr

Vis is still not recognized as a top destination and does not have enough coverage...

You can ask the same thing for Rab Island, krka Island, Losinj... There is MUCH more to Croatia than just Trogir to Dubrovnik and the islands...

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,979 posts
457 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vis - recommendation for apartments in Vis town

i agree, contact mario and the navigator..we stayed at the villa paula, new name now, and it was wonderful. the nicest place there , we thought. ps vis was my favorite island...

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,979 posts
457 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vis - recommendation for apartments in Vis town

i meant, contact mario AT the navigator, which is a travel agency. they are really helpful

4. Re: Vis - recommendation for apartments in Vis town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2010, 06:17