We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

zagreb to zurich by train

queensland
9 posts
Save Topic
zagreb to zurich by train

hi my son and i are heading to zurich from zagreb late june we have a eurail select pass and like to catch the overnite train departing 18:14 and arriving 9:20. my question is can we book a reservation online or can we do it at the train station when we get to zagreb.(we will be in croatia 18 days)

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
692 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: zagreb to zurich by train

You have plenty of time to do it once you are in Zagreb, no need to book online as ticket prices are always the same. Regards

queensland
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: zagreb to zurich by train

thanks for the tip. my croatian is not very good do they speak any english where i book the reservation?

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
692 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: zagreb to zurich by train

It is not the problem, somebody will speak English don't worry, just go to the main railway station and you will see the counter that says international trains and there you buy your ticket. Hope you have a nice stay in Croatia.

4. Re: zagreb to zurich by train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2010, 05:19