We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Murter Island

Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Murter Island

Hello

My husband, six year old daughert and I are heading to Murter for 18 nights to stay in Betina, I am now thinking that i booked too long in the village. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to fill our days - besides the beach!

thanks so much

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Murter Island

18 nights in Betina is quite long... Do you have a car? If you do, you will be all set!

Let's start with Zadar, Nin, Biograd, Šibenik, Vodice, Trogir, Split, Skradin and NP Krka. NP Kornati from Murter. Even Plitvice aren't far. As you can see, plenty of places to visit and enjoy!

2. Re: Murter Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2010, 07:16