We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plan My Holiday Please!!!

Ireland
7 posts
Save Topic
Plan My Holiday Please!!!

Arriving into Dub on sun 15th August. Staying in Croatia for just under 2 weeks. At the moment i plan to stay in dub for 3 nights then a few of the Islands, prob havar, brac etc making my way up to split then from there back to dub for flights on friday 27th

Am i better to travel to split and come back down through the islans or does it matter?

What island would be worth travelling to, for how long and in what order

Thanks in advance all

Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Plan My Holiday Please!!!

The easiest way to plan your trip is to look at the ferry schedules and plan your journey around that ..... www.jadrolinija.hr , there's an English language button on there. A good route - either direction - Dubrovnik, Mljet, Korcula, Hvar, Brac, Split, Dubrovnik (by bus)

Have a great holiday !

Parma, Italy
Destination Expert
for Parma, Cremona, Zadar
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plan My Holiday Please!!!

It's not important, you can do the way you like. I would visit Trogir and Zadar also.

3. Re: Plan My Holiday Please!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2011, 06:16