We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Weeks in Croatia...PLEASE HELP

New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Two Weeks in Croatia...PLEASE HELP

my friends and i are planning a trip to Croatia this September. this is going to be our first time. i have been reading the forum but still confused as to which city/island to visit. we will be flying into Dubrovnik. we are thinking of visiting the following places Dubrovnik, Split, Vis and Hvar..for the whole two weeks. We are looking for nice beaches. Any suggestions are welcome. if anyone can help us built a 2 week itinerary, it will be greatly appreciated. thanks so much in advance.

Parma, Italy
Destination Expert
for Parma, Cremona, Zadar
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two Weeks in Croatia...PLEASE HELP

Dubrovnik and Split are good choices for the towns. I wouldn't miss Brac...

Croatia
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two Weeks in Croatia...PLEASE HELP

Bol on island Brac has the best beaches by far. It will not be too busy in Sept, a nice time of year to visit. You can travel from Dubrovnik by bus to either Split or Makarska, then across to Brac island.

Zagreb
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Two Weeks in Croatia...PLEASE HELP

Brela or Tucepi are also beautiful

Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Two Weeks in Croatia...PLEASE HELP

why dont you do a tour dubrovnik mljet korcula hvar bol split dubrovnik(depending where you fly home from) dubrovnik nice beaches historical sites night life, mljet natioanl park, calm and adventureous isle(i know park rangers there and some apt rentals too) korcula more night life than mljet historical site beaches/hvar-gee i could talk for hours, taxi boats or rent-a-boat and expperience the surrounding beautiful nudist or nn nudist location(stipanska,palmizana,zdrilca,dubovica), historical sites,night life great generally speaking depends what you want-split night life beaches,historical sites,rent-a-segways,walking toours......basically food offer is more or less similar to all of this places and accommodations costs depends of your taste and demands....always can find the most suitable ones

5. Re: Two Weeks in Croatia...PLEASE HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2012, 06:17