We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

procedure of putting fuel in to car

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
2,228 posts
191 reviews
Save Topic
procedure of putting fuel in to car

If i rent a car in Croatia. With fueling a car. are there any different procedures to follow to fuel a car in Croatia compared to Canada.?

Do i prepay there? just asking if any differences.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
35,522 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: procedure of putting fuel in to car

I was also worried about this last summer but you will have no problem. Actually once we went to a full service place but I don't think I ever prepaid.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: procedure of putting fuel in to car

There is no prepaid options in Croatia. You stop at the gas station, full up your car and go inside to pay for. Sometimes, you have full service (with actually guy doing it) and you don't need to give tip or anything more than gas itself. Last year, I had a just option number 1 and never seen the station with full service.

3. Re: procedure of putting fuel in to car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2012, 20:18