We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/Apartment with Parking

Chicago
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
Hotel/Apartment with Parking

I will be in Rovinj for couple days in September. I will have a car because I am driving in from Zagreb. Would parking a car be very expensive in Rovinj?

Are there any areas of town, or hotels that you would recommend where I could park a car?

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel/Apartment with Parking

Most of the apartments offer parking spot with accommodation , and considering u are booking in advance for september u will find what u are looking for without problem. I can recommend you website with all types of accommodation for booking online : connectotravel.com/en/rovinj/accommodation you can also see is there parking spot included .

Rovinj, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Istria, Croatia
Level Contributor
891 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel/Apartment with Parking

Mare12c advertising on every posting.

Press the red!

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel/Apartment with Parking

i'm sorry but I thought my answer is relevant to this question ,I was just trying to help find accommodation ...

Rovinj, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Istria, Croatia
Level Contributor
891 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel/Apartment with Parking

Of course you were....:-)

5. Re: Hotel/Apartment with Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 09:18