We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Off to croatia in august

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Off to croatia in august

Hi there

I'm off to Croatia some time in August (about to book flights and accomodation this week). I've never been Croatia at all for that matter. I am going with 4 single guys who just want to party hard for 5 nights. We plan to hit HVAR and maybe one more island, unsure of which one yet, maybe Brac.

We would like to experience these islands in their absolute peak. Can you please advise when this is? Can you also advise which other islands are known for their party atmosphere? Also, which area is best to stay on these islands? (accessibility wise)

Cheers

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
40,017 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Off to croatia in august

Novalja on Pag is well known for its party atmosphere. I think you should check that out too.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Off to croatia in august

is Novalja on Pag busy in august?

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
40,017 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Off to croatia in august

Yes it will be busy in August during the high season.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Off to croatia in august

If this is what you want, let it be:

http://youtu.be/6mVepLH1Mks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Off to croatia in august

Thanks heaps for that, any suggestions for hotels/hostels? Can someone point out the best part in HVAR to stay to avoid catching cabs etc. on this map:

hvarinfo.com/images/stories/maps/hvar-map.jpg

6. Re: Off to croatia in august

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 05:15