We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hvar for one night

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hvar for one night

Hi,

We're trying to book accommodation in Hvar for one night (17th July) but everything seems to be a minimum 3-nights' stay. Any suggestions? Flats or hotels will do!

Many thanks,

Anda

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
35,644 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hvar for one night

Hard to find something for one night in July. I would guess that you could find something for a night if you just showed up, but no guarantees. In most places there are people who wait at ferry or catamaran ports to offer their apartment but no guarantees. Have you looked into other places on the island other than Hvar Town?

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hvar for one night

Hi there,

Many thanks for your reply. We've actually managed to find a room for the night! But I've also stumbled on Palminzana, which sounds amazing. Have you been?

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
35,644 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hvar for one night

No, but its a place I want to get to...looks beautiful!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hvar for one night

Just bring sleeping bag with you in a case.... I slept so many nights at the coast in sleeping bag back in a day. Try to find thick bush and you have bad for that night in July.

Jelsa, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Hvar
Level Contributor
3,231 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hvar for one night

For Palmižana you will need a whole day, to get there and back by boat, rather a problem if you will be staying just for one night.

6. Re: Hvar for one night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 21:42