We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sobe-do I need to reserve ahead of time in June

Blaine
1 post
Save Topic
Sobe-do I need to reserve ahead of time in June

Two of us are going to Croatia the 1st half of June. Is this high season? We are hoping to stay in a sobe but don't want to book ahead of time. Will we have difficulty finding a place last minute?

Mandy

Durham
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sobe-do I need to reserve ahead of time in June

You should not have any problems finding accommodation in early June. But if you want the most popular rooms in the most popular places, e.g. Dubrovnik old town, Hvar town, Rovinj I would still book in advance.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,608 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sobe-do I need to reserve ahead of time in June

If you have specific requirements - balcony, air con etc then it may be worth booking ahead for some places. Also, depends how long you like to spend finding a place when you arrive somewhere.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
35,522 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sobe-do I need to reserve ahead of time in June

I also think you will find something when you show up but where are you going in Croatia? If you have a set itinerary then I think you should just find places before you go.

4. Re: Sobe-do I need to reserve ahead of time in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2014, 05:20