We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacationing in the Islands of Croatia

montreal
2 posts
Save Topic
vacationing in the Islands of Croatia

I'm planning a 10 days trip to the Amalfi coast in Italy, followed by 10 days in Croatia. I can't seem to figure out an itinerary for my Croatia trip. Starting from Dubrovnik or Split... what fun and beautiful beachy islands should i proceed with? Hvar, Korcula, Brac, Vis...?? How should I plan my trip? Any suggestions??? Also, If I have to choose.... Dubrovnik or Split?

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vacationing in the Islands of Croatia

Start with searching for your travel. Will you be flying over or taking the ferry from Bari? The internet will get you started, and then come back to finetune.

With 10 days you can certainly see split and Dbv plus an island or two, but we cannot know your travel options until you do.

2. Re: vacationing in the Islands of Croatia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2014, 06:17