We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rental - Pula to Dubrovnik

Level Contributor
57 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Car Rental - Pula to Dubrovnik

What's the best place to rent a car from in Pula, to be returned in Dubrovnik? Don't need anything fancy, but it must be automatic.

1. Re: Car Rental - Pula to Dubrovnik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 May 2013, 11:09
Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,781 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Rental - Pula to Dubrovnik

If planning to return elsewhere I always find it cheaper to rent from an airport and return to an airport. If you want an automatic it is important to book as I understand that at peak times automatic cars run out of availability.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
41,099 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Rental - Pula to Dubrovnik

Yes the automatics are very limited so you should get that as soon as possible.

UK
Destination Expert
for Istria, Rovinj, Pula
Level Contributor
2,741 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Rental - Pula to Dubrovnik

Barry is correct, automatics are very limited. The sooner you book the better.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,943 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Rental - Pula to Dubrovnik

@#1 I don't think these posters would agree with you ..

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189458-i363-k49…

6. Re: Car Rental - Pula to Dubrovnik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2014, 05:15