We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Croatia

dublin
2 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Croatia

Hi fellow travellers - I was going to book 7 nights in Hotel Croatia. Has anyone stayed there last year or this. Please let me know what its like. It looks good on the website but you never know what your getting.

oxford
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Croatia

I haven't stayed at this hotel, but visited it for a drink one evening while staying ay the Albatros in Cavtat. It seemed very nice, although up a lot (and I mean a lot) of steps from the sea. Can thoroughly recommend the Albatross though- good food and right on the beach. We loved Cavtat and Croatia and are going to Rovinj in May.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
59 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Croatia

Lovely Hotel, but I would recommend a self-catering apartment. Lots of room, balcony with fantastic views. We stay in apartments when in Croatia, many gotten from the internet.

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Croatia

Hi - we are also looking to book a week at this hotel in September. Have you been over yet? If so can you let me know how you go on. Many thanks

Derry
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Croatia

Have stayed there for past 3 years. Fab views and excellent food - definitely book half board. The hotels own private beach looks across the water to the village - absolutely idyllic! Eooms are good and some have recently been renovated. Cavtat itself is a charming peaceful village with gorgeous pine wood walks around the peninsula.

Derry
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Croatia

Have stayed there for past 3 years. Fab views and excellent food - definitely book half board. The hotels own private beach looks across the water to the village - absolutely idyllic! Eooms are good and some have recently been renovated. Cavtat itself is a charming peaceful village with gorgeous pine wood walks around the peninsula.

Derry
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Croatia