We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zadar to Split to Brac Island to Dubrovnik - Travel options?

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
Zadar to Split to Brac Island to Dubrovnik - Travel options?

Hi all,

I have planned a trip to Croatia in June and booked my flights/apartments etc.

I am doing as follows:

Flying into Zadar, staying for two nights

Need to travel to Split, staying for two nights

Need to get to Brac Island, staying in Bol for two nights

Need to end up in Dubrovnik for 2 nights before flying home.

This issue I have is that I can't seem to find good info about the travel options between each place, including time it takes to travel and cost, whether it is simple/easy to navigate etc

Would anyone have experience travelling between any of these routes recently? DO you think I have taken too much on? Would really appreciate some info :)

Thanks

Charlotte

Durham
Level Contributor
5,012 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zadar to Split to Brac Island to Dubrovnik - Travel options?

There's a daily catamaran from Split to Bol at 4pm. The return catamaran from Bol to Split leaves at 6.35am (Sunday an hour later). If this is too early you can get a bus to Supetar and a ferry from there to Split. On the other journeys there are frequent buses. You can get the times here. www.ak-split.hr/EN/vozni.red/index.html

It only shows the timetable about a month ahead, but if you choose the same day in the week in late May that will be a good guide to the times in June.

Edited: 29 April 2013, 12:06
Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
6,112 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zadar to Split to Brac Island to Dubrovnik - Travel options?

Public transport is cheap. Bus from Zadar to Split, ferry/cat to Bol (see Jadrolinija website), back to Split, bus to Dubrovnik. As apt22 says - the Split bus station website is good - you can do the times from Zadar as TO Split and then to Dubrovnik as FROM Split.

3. Re: Zadar to Split to Brac Island to Dubrovnik - Travel options?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 05:17