We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Dubrovnik to Trogir

Virginia
Level Contributor
253 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Dubrovnik to Trogir

Good morning!

I am looking for bus schedule going from Dubrovnik to Trogir in September, preferably not changing bus in Split. I have tried www.ak-split.hr but does any of these buses go to Trogir after stopping in Split ? If yes, how do I figure out which ones ? Or is there any other way to search for that bus schedule ?

Thank you for your help.

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,731 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Dubrovnik to Trogir

Yes quite a lot do. You need to look at buses TO Split from Dubrovnik on your chosen day and note the company, the time of arrival in Split and the stand at which it arrvies. Then look at buses FROM Split to Trogir and match it up with the bus company, time and the stand the bus leaves from in Split. I've done this and it works. Some don't go on to Trogir but quite a lot will be going onto Sibenik, Zagreb etc.

Virginia
Level Contributor
253 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Dubrovnik to Trogir

Thanks Jude C for your helpful reply. I will try to match the buses to figure out their schedule then.

Do I need to buy my tickets in advance (we will be there the first week of September) as soon as I get to Dubrovnik or can I just get them the day of the trip ? Do these bus have assigned seats or is it first come first serve ? And I assume there is place to store luggage ???

And one more question : do these buses take the coastal road with nice views ? If yes, on what side of the bus do we have to sit to have better views ? I still remember our bus trips on Amalfi Coast where which side of the bus matters a lot !

Thanks again.

Durham
Level Contributor
4,551 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Dubrovnik to Trogir

Luggage is stored under the seating area at a charge of 7 kuna per piece. Going north sit on the same side as the driver.

4. Re: Bus from Dubrovnik to Trogir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2014, 05:17