We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Researching Croatia

6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Researching Croatia

Can anyone point me in the right direction with Croatia ?! I want the beautiful scenery and decent night life and hotel with a pool that's not dropping to bits .... Thanks Lisa-marie

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
3,562 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Researching Croatia

you might want to do some research first at the croatian tourist board pages at http://croatia.hr/en-GB/Homepage

there's beautiful scenery everywhere, with decent night life and hotels with pools...

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Istria, Croatia
Level Contributor
6,718 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Researching Croatia

Happy is right. We also need more details - when you are going, how long, whether you will be renting a car or not, etc. Croatia is a tiny country BUT hugely varied so your interests would help us help you.

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Researching Croatia

We are wanting to fly 3rd August from Leeds we possibly would rent a car yes , would you advise it ?

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Researching Croatia

We are wanting to fly 3rd August from Leeds we possibly would rent a car yes , would you advise it ? We are going for 7 nights

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
3,562 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Researching Croatia

thanks chef, I couldn't have said it better... cheers :)

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Researching Croatia

We are wanting to fly 3rd August from Leeds we possibly would rent a car yes , would you advise it ? We are going for 7 nights .. Thanks for the link ill read it

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
40,066 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Researching Croatia

Yes I would advise that you rent a car if you want to explore.

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Researching Croatia

The main problem we are having is conflicting interests my friend is wanting a good night life I'm wanting a peaceful serene area so somewhere in between !? I really need a pool too and also why is it there seems to be no air con ? Are there fans ??

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
40,066 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Researching Croatia

How about something along the Makarska Riviera....Makarska, Tucepi, Baska Voda?

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Researching Croatia

I'll check them out thank you 😀