We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trogir to Plitvice

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Trogir to Plitvice

I will be staying in Trogir for 3 night in early Sept. I was just wondering is a daytrip to Plitvice possible from there? Thanks

Istria, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Istria, Croatia
Level Contributor
7,007 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trogir to Plitvice

It iwould be rushed but technically possible if you leave early in the day. It is about 275 km from Trogir to the lakes. You can see the best lakes in about 3-4 hours but of course you can spend more time there, too.

Edited: 17 July 2013, 14:48
Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,867 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trogir to Plitvice

I did that journey in April taking 4 hours to get back from Pliltvice to Trogir but I did stay at Plitvice overnight. I would have found it very frustrating to be there for such a short time as there is so much to see. You can get trips from Trogir to Plitvice but you may wish to consider Krka NP as an alternative. You can also swim at Krka - I can't imagine being at Plitvice in very hot weather and not being able to step a toe into the water.

3. Re: Trogir to Plitvice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 06:18