We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

are euros accepted in dubvronik?

Level Contributor
285 posts
Save Topic
are euros accepted in dubvronik?

I will on be in dubvronik for one day on a stop on our cruise and were wondering if euros are taken in most places as well as taxis?

Also if we do bring kunas how much should be enough for one day? For lunch, souvenirs, a cab if needed

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
42,496 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: are euros accepted in dubvronik?

Use an ATM and get kunas as needed is my advice. Euros aren't accepted everywhere so you might as well just have kuna.

Level Contributor
285 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: are euros accepted in dubvronik?

Thank you do you know how much things typically cost there such as souvenirs or lunch?

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
42,496 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: are euros accepted in dubvronik?

Not sure of the answer to that as things can be expensive or a bit cheaper...You can look at the restaurants reviewed on this site to get an idea of what you would be paying for things. You would pay lots for things such as fish or not very much for something like a pizza...in terms of souvenirs hard to answer as I don't know what you are looking for...have a look around before going to the ATM.

4. Re: are euros accepted in dubvronik?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2014, 05:17