We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday 2014 - Croatia

Belfast, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Holiday 2014 - Croatia

Hello,

I am looking to go on holiday to Croatia this year with my boyfriend and I need some help.

Last year we stayed in Dubrovnik for 2 weeks and had a fantastic holiday.

We visited a range of islands, participated in usual summer holiday activities and even got to see the Game of thrones set! wooohoo

However,

I found that sandy beaches were not common!

We fell in love with the Croatian people and wish to return.This year we are looking somewhere that has good night-life, sandy beaches and plenty to do during the day.

We are planning to go for 10 days @ no more than 700per person!

I would be pleased to here any advice

Thanks guys!

zagreb
Level Contributor
881 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday 2014 - Croatia

Rab!

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
48,732 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday 2014 - Croatia

That was my thought too...Lopar on Rab....

Kathmandu
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday 2014 - Croatia

Please send name and address of. Copper Sheets from crotia

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
6,112 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday 2014 - Croatia

which airports can you access in Croatia from Belfast? I know that Jet2 go from Belfast to Dubrovnik but otherwise would you use Dublin or some other route? From Dublin you can get to Pula (Aer Lingus) and Zadar (RyanAir) for example.

Belfast, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday 2014 - Croatia

When we left we flew out from Dublin. We got the x1 bus from the Europa in Belfast then took our flight from there (Aer Lingus). Thanks for the help on this everyone. I am open to more suggestions :)

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,509 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday 2014 - Croatia

For sandy beaches, search ends with Rab or Nin. For nightlife: Novalja on Pag, Vodice, Hvar...

7. Re: Holiday 2014 - Croatia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 18:46
8. Re: Holiday 2014 - Croatia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:15