We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary help - Split to Dubrovnik

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary help - Split to Dubrovnik

Some friends and I are planning a trip to Croatia, we have 7 nights and are flying into Split and out of Dubrovnik. Considering the amount of time we have, what island would people recommend visiting/staying? What places are not to be missed?

Any ideas/advice would be appreciated!

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
42,390 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary help - Split to Dubrovnik

When are you going and what are your interests?

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary help - Split to Dubrovnik

We are going early June. In terms of interests would like to do some sightseeing, maybe some markets and a day or two at a beach to chill out.

Ciovo Island...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Itinerary help - Split to Dubrovnik

I would like to offer an accommodation in Ciovo. PRICE: 12 euros per night. Rooms and suite with private bathroom and a kitchen. In the building there is a big room for 50 people to party etc. Building is close to the beach. shops. If you agree we pick you up from an airport for free. Teaching salsa on the beach, fishing on the islands and canoeing also for free. Croatia is beautiful country :D Just contact with us https://www.facebook.com/profile.php… e-mail beautifulciovo@gmail.com

Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Itinerary help - Split to Dubrovnik

You should visit Trogir, Split, fortress of Klis, if you are interested in history Solin, if you like nature Omis with the cetina canyon, you can do an island jump Brac-Hvar-Korcula-Dubrovnik. Get a quote for a one-way rental. Nice place to stay in Trogir is aparthotel Bellevue, I use it with my groups. Say hi to Ana. Ferries are here: jadrolinija.hr/en/sailing-schedule/local-lin…

Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Itinerary help - Split to Dubrovnik

Please take a look at www.justdubrovnik.com - then you can decide. Good luck and have a great time. Sure you will.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Itinerary help - Split to Dubrovnik

Thanks for all the useful info/advice!!

7. Re: Itinerary help - Split to Dubrovnik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 05:15