We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Omis or Dubrovnik?

Atlanta, Georgia
3 posts
Save Topic
Omis or Dubrovnik?

Hello Everyone! I am an adventurous, athletic, very social, 22 year old male who will be traveling solo through Croatia for a week. I've read amazing reviews about Dubrovnik and Omis. Can someone please help me decide which city would best suit me for 2 days/1 night.

I will already be traveling to Split, Hvar, and Zadar (Plitvice Lakes) and need to decide on which city to fill my last spot.

Cheers!

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
50,237 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Omis or Dubrovnik?

I guess I would need to know your interests before trying to answer that question. And you will fly out of where?

Atlanta, Georgia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Omis or Dubrovnik?

I wouldn't say I have specific interests but I would ideally like to be in a city with young active people preferable social hostels. I do enjoy scenic views but they only hold my attention for so long which is why something like rafting or ziplining appealed to me so much. So I guess I would say a place with an active nightlife, things to be active doing, and/or history-rich attractions. I just fear that Dubrovnik is a long distance to travel to see another pretty coastline. I just don't know enough about either to make an educated decision.

3. Re: Omis or Dubrovnik?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 06:17