We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which part?

Kintore, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Which part?

My son and his gf are visiting in August but are unsure of the area that would best suit them, they are both 23 and enjoy eating out and sightseeing, not into the clubbing scene but more having a few drinks with lovely scenery.

I said i'de ask on their behalf, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Brighton and Hove...
Destination Expert
for Trogir, Ciovo Island
Level Contributor
5,950 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which part?

Which airport will they fly into?

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
43,471 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which part?

Drinks with lovely scenery is almost everywhere.....any other interests? My first thoughts were Cavtat, Korcula, Rovinj,Trogir.

Maribor, Slovenia
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which part?

The airports at the coast are mostly Pula, Istria, Zadar, Split and Dubrovnik, all Dalmatia. So which one they can fly in, also time & budget and interests

4. Re: Which part?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 05:16