We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling from Split, Croatia to Venice, Italy. HELP!

Hatfield, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling from Split, Croatia to Venice, Italy. HELP!

So I'm catching a flight to Vancouver from Venice because that was the cheapest option. So I have almost 2 full days to get from Split (Croatia) to Venice. I am really on a budget here so the cheapest option is ideal but the bus system is impossible to navigate online... can't even book tickets because it won't work. So just wondering how I can find a reliable means of transportation to Venice.

Connecto Tours & Transfers
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Wine Tours & Tastings , City Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Korcula Explorer
Taxis & Shuttles, Walking Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Boat Tours
Durham
Level Contributor
5,076 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling from Split, Croatia to Venice, Italy. HELP!

You can try booking via the Trieste bus station website, but there is a 3.50 euro fee. Get to Trieste by train from Venice.

www.autostazionetrieste.it/index.php…

You'll get better advice if you say what dates you are travelling.

2. Re: Travelling from Split, Croatia to Venice, Italy. HELP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 06:17