We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Croatia Trip - Zadar, Split and Dubrovnik

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Croatia Trip - Zadar, Split and Dubrovnik

Hi all,

My boyfriend and I are travelling to Croatia on 5 July till 15 July for the Ultra festival in Split. We're flying in to and out from Zadar.

We'd like to travel a bit in the southern region of Croatia while we are there. Where should we spend most of our time in? Is it worth to spend more than a couple of days in Zadar? We hear good things about Dubrovnik as well, just wondering if that is doable as we will be in Split for the festival 11-14 July (camping there). We are thinking to stay longer in Split to see the islands. What would you recommend?

Also, how easy is it to travel between these places?

Los Altos Hills, CA
Level Contributor
790 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Croatia Trip - Zadar, Split and Dubrovnik

We just recently returned. It's really easy to travel on the Dalmatian coast. Car would be the easiest. I have a trip report posted that covers Split, Hvar, Dubrovnik. Perhaps it would give you some ideas.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294453-i1554-k755…

2. Re: Croatia Trip - Zadar, Split and Dubrovnik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 06:17