We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greece and Croatia in 10 days?

Calgary, Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
Greece and Croatia in 10 days?

Hi Everyone!

I am beginning an exchange in prague in late september and I had a few days off before so I was wondering what people thought about my plan and any extra tips or help people had.

My friend and I really want to go to a few places in greece, and a few places in Croatia. We have approx 10 days and thinking of spending time in each of these cities:

Athens: 1 night

Santorini: 2/3 nights

Mykonos: 2 nights

Split: 2 nights

Dubrovnik: 2 nights

We have to end up back in prague so thats why I am going from further south to north. I was just wondering if this would be TOO rushed or it will be fast paced but still enjoyable. I realize we are missing out on great islands in both greece and croatia, but I wont have an opportunity to visit these countries again for a long time. Any recommendations on easiest travel between these places (obviously ferries to the islands but more so between greece and croatia).

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
51,358 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Greece and Croatia in 10 days?

I don't know of any direct connections between Greece and Croatia so that might hamper your plans.

2. Re: Greece and Croatia in 10 days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 07:15