We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rovinj to Piran

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
82 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Rovinj to Piran

Hello,

I'm hoping to travel from Rovinj to Piran on Saturday, July 26th. I'd like to arrive in Piran mid-afternoon, if possible. What is best? A bus? Ferry? Can you advise? Thank you!

Durham
Level Contributor
4,745 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rovinj to Piran

According to buscroatia there's a bus at 16.40 arriving at 18.45.

There's also a later, but quicker catamaran. www.triestelines.it/paginaorari2.php…

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
82 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rovinj to Piran

Thank you. I was hoping for something earlier in the day but I'll keep looking....

Durham
Level Contributor
4,745 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rovinj to Piran

No matter how hard you look there are only a limited number of connections. Want to go earlier you will have to change bus at Koper taking longer or get a bus to Umag and a taxi. The latter option will be expensive.

4. Re: Rovinj to Piran

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 05:17