We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks in Croatia

Louvain-la-Neuve...
2 posts
Save Topic
2 weeks in Croatia

Hello everyone!

I’d like to travel to Croatia in September, so I’m looking for advice and information. What’s the weather like? Where are the “must see” places? Do you have any idea of camping or nice places where we can put our tent?

I prefer to travel simple, with my backpack. I don’t have much money to spend, so all good plans and tips are welcome ;) If you have any idea of trekking, I’m also interested.

I think it’s possible to dive and as I really love that I would like to find some nice places… What do you suggest? What kind of fish can we see? How are the currents like?

My last question is about the places where we can do some rafting and other funny sports. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

zagreb
Level Contributor
881 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 weeks in Croatia

Go to Starigrad - Paklenica and enjoy trekking on Velebit mountain and rafting on Zrmanja river and explore Zadar and Plitvice.

2. Re: 2 weeks in Croatia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2015, 06:16