We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to the Zagreb Airport

Which Zagreb hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wilmington, NC
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Topic
Getting to the Zagreb Airport

Sorry to post such a simple question, but I don't know how to get from the Zagreb Airport to my hotel, the Hotel Dubrovnik. I've heard cabs can't get there, and with substantial luggage, I'm not sure about the trams. Also, when we are departing, we will have to be at the Zagreb Airport at 6:30AM. Will the trams (if that is what I have to use) be running that early? Are they reliable? Any answers to these questions would be much appreciated, thanks.

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
180 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to the Zagreb Airport

You have wrong info, cabs can get to the hotel so that's the most convenient way to get there, especially if departing that early.

Wilmington, NC
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to the Zagreb Airport

oh really? i read on here that someone had to walk 100 meters from the nearest drop off point. sounds like the cab screwed him! do you have any idea how much the trip from one to the other costs? just so i can get an idea of a budget? thanks for the good info.

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
37,008 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to the Zagreb Airport

Not sure why you were given that information. A taxi can get you very close to the hotel--

http://www.hotel-dubrovnik.hr/lokacija

I absolutely love the location of this hotel and you are making a good choice by going there. The trams do not run from the airport but you can get a tram from the bus station to the hotel if in fact you took a bus from the airport.

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
180 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to the Zagreb Airport

one way drive should be 150-200kn

australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting to the Zagreb Airport

you can get the croatia airlines bus right out the front of the airport doors for 30 kuna and then a tram from the bus station. they stop right in front of the hotel dubrovnik.8 kuna. not sure what time they run in the mornings.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting to the Zagreb Airport

forget about bus and tram combination. Use cab: fast, cheap and door to door.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,457 posts
435 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Getting to the Zagreb Airport

love the hotel dubrovnik...oh, yes, the cab. very easy to get to the door and we did it EARLY. easy

croatia
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Getting to the Zagreb Airport

the shuttle buses of croatia airlines leave every half an hour (6, 6:30,7,...)and get you to the main bus station, where you have loads of taxis which should get you to the hotel DU for cca. 10€ (75kn).

he CAN drive you in front of the door, so don't let him pull your leg ;)

the taximeter shows the exact price, except for the extra 20% on Sundays and during the night (from 22h)

taxi nr if calling from croatia is 060 800 800

9. Re: Getting to the Zagreb Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2009, 08:19