We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ljubljana-zagreb-split

bse
3 posts
Save Topic
ljubljana-zagreb-split

Hi, I'm planning to travel from ljubljana to split in july, and have just been wondering what the best way is to get there.

I have found out train times for these journeys, but annoyingly I'd miss the 10.30 zagreb to split train by 5 minutes, which is ideally the one i'd like to get.

Alternatives anyone?? Bus information is hard to find, and Im not sure how reliable some information is.

Any info. gratefully recieved!

Europe
Level Contributor
538 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ljubljana-zagreb-split

Which 10:30 train Zagreb-Split you are talking about? There are three trains per day at the moment, dep. 7:50am, 14:04 and overnight 23:20.

While during summer (since June 16) there will be 10:55am train, which you can catch from 8:15 (dep. Ljubljana) train, you'll 20 min in Zagreb

Mentioned in this post
Zagreb
Zagreb
Central Croatia, Croatia
Split
Split
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
Ljubljana
Ljubljana
Upper Carniola Region, Slovenia
San Diego...
Level Contributor
45 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ljubljana-zagreb-split

What about driving? I'm currently driving the country w my friend- did Zagreb Ljubljana -Istria-Plitvice -split-then left car and doing the islands-but driving is easy!! Then u can go on your on time!

Mentioned in this post
Zagreb
Zagreb
Central Croatia, Croatia
Ljubljana
Ljubljana
Upper Carniola Region, Slovenia
Istria
Istria
Croatia
Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
53,660 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ljubljana-zagreb-split

How about a short flight from Zagreb to Split?

Mentioned in this post
Zagreb
Zagreb
Central Croatia, Croatia
4. Re: ljubljana-zagreb-split

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 21:40