We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zagreb Airport Bus

Chicago, Illinois...
Level Contributor
31 posts
216 reviews
Save Topic
Zagreb Airport Bus

Convenient and inexpensive way to get from Zagreb airport to Zagreb main bus terminal. Bus departs the airport every 30 minutes (full schedule and more information at http://www.plesoprijevoz.hr/about.htm). Bus costs 30 Kuna and takes about 20-25 minutes to reach the bus station from the airport. The bus can be found just outside the door by the Tourist Information Office in the International Arrivals area. The bus has a placard in its front window to identify it.

92 replies to this topic
Somerset West...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Zagreb Airport Bus

We have to be at the Zagreb Airport and I think should leave Zagreb at 8 on Friday morning, how often do the buses run from the city center to the airport, thanks

Mia

Somerset West...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Zagreb Airport Bus

Hi there, if we are in Zagreb centre how oftne does the bus run to the Ariport, and how often?

Thanks

Mia

Chicago, Illinois...
Level Contributor
31 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zagreb Airport Bus

Information on this bus, including schedules to/from airport and the main bus station in Zagreb, can now be found at: www.plesoprijevoz.hr/zagrebzracna.html.

I hope this helps!

Mexico City, Mexico
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Zagreb Airport Bus

I'm in the same situation but the link send me to a 404 error (not found) page. Any idea of were can I check the shedule?

Chicago, Illinois...
Level Contributor
31 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zagreb Airport Bus

Correct link is as follows: http://www.plesoprijevoz.hr/zagrebzracna.html

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Zagreb Airport Bus

Hi i am coming to Zagreb in two weeks is the airport bus OK for me to get to the Palace Hotel from the bus station can i walk or take a tram/bus how far is it from bus station Thanks

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
1,840 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Zagreb Airport Bus

It is not far, take the tram no 6 in front of the bus station, direction Crnomerec. Fourth station Zrinjevac and Palace Hotel is there. You can buy tram tickets at Tisak kiosks at the bus station.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Zagreb Airport Bus

Hi BOyyy thank you for that INFO it is very usefull Iam coming to Zagreb on Thursday KEL60

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
89 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Zagreb Airport Bus

Wonder if anyone can tell me if the main bus terminal where the airport shuttle bus stops is within walking distance to the Best Western Premier Hotel Astoria? We're not very mobile with 2 very young children (aged 1.5 and 3.5 yos) but 15-min or so walk should b just fine. Or shall we take the tram? Which route will be suitable for us? and how much's the tram?

Thanks.

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
1,840 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Zagreb Airport Bus

It is about 20 min walking, but I think too much for so small children. Just take a taxi in front of the bus station, you will pay less or same like for a tram (about 20 kn, and 10 kn is tram ticket per adult person).

Reply to: Zagreb Airport Bus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted