We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zagreb airport to train station

Christchurch, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Zagreb airport to train station

Hi there

Bit of a novice question but If I fly into Zagreb at 22:10 from Amsterdam would I clear customs and make a night train leaving from the Zagreb station at 23:20 and on the slim chance I can, what transport option do you recommend.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer

Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
74 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zagreb airport to train station

Ups, that is going to be a close race, the airport bus leaves the airport shortly after arrival after 8pm in the evening, assuming it would leave airport 20 minutes after your plane arrives (22:30), then you would be at the Zagreb main bus station at about 22:55, which gives you 25 minutes to get to Train station. From bus station you have 3 km to the train staion, take a taxi for this part.

If airport bus is not ready to leave at 22:30, it is maybe better you take a taxi to the train station.

2. Re: Zagreb airport to train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 07:16