We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

short layover in Zagreb - a problem?

Montreal, Quebec
Level Contributor
281 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
short layover in Zagreb - a problem?

Hi, I have a 35 min layover in Zagreb on my way to Dubrovnik from Split. Is this enough time? Is the airport big? What happens if my 1st flight is delayed and I miss my flight from Zagreb to Dubrovnik?

Ely, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik
Level Contributor
41,017 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: short layover in Zagreb - a problem?

The airport is very small so you should be ok!

Montreal, Quebec
Level Contributor
281 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: short layover in Zagreb - a problem?

Thank you!!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,745 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: short layover in Zagreb - a problem?

If you are flying Croatia Airlines, they will take care of it.

Montreal, Quebec
Level Contributor
281 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: short layover in Zagreb - a problem?

Yes, I am flying Croatia Airlines. Thanks!

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
266 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: short layover in Zagreb - a problem?

Are both of the flights bought under one and the same ticket?

If yes, Croatia Airlines will in the case of 1st fligh being late take the responsibility of puting you on the first next flight to Dubrovnik.

If no, i.e. if you bought two separate tickets for these two flights, you will be responsible yourself, and will have to take all the consequences of being late.

And, as mentioned before, if your first flight is on time, you'll have enough time to catch the second one. The airposrt is very small and easy for transfers like yours.

Montreal, Quebec
Level Contributor
281 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: short layover in Zagreb - a problem?

Thanks, PurgerII. The flights are all on one ticket and I'm figuring I will be getting a boarding pass in Split for my 2nd flight. I'm glad that the airport is small but if I'm delayed, the next flight is at night!

7. Re: short layover in Zagreb - a problem?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2014, 05:16