We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Details of taxi company

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Details of taxi company

We will be arriving into Zagreb on Thursday 4th April I think around ten thirty am,I would like to pre book a Taxi to take us to hotel Astoria if you can recommend a company I would be grateful.Looking at the weather forecast I hope it warms up before then.

Many thanks

Zagreb
Level Contributor
123 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Details of taxi company

If you're arriving into the airport at Pleso then there are always a line of taxis waiting there for people.

I always use the cab company Taxi Cammeo if I need a taxi in and around Zagreb.

taxi-cammeo.net/index.php…

I'm sure others have their recommendations, but I've always found Cammeo to be much cheaper and they are friendly, polite drivers.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Details of taxi company

Thankyou for the reply, I have just e-mailed them to ask for a price.

can you recommend any nice restaurants or any places that we should see.I have been on the Zagreb tourist website to see if there are any events on between April 4th and 8th.If anyone can tell us of any live music events that might be on we would be interested.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
1,747 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Details of taxi company

Live music in Croatia for the date:

www.muzika.hr/kalendar/hrvatska/20130404.aspx

Zagreb, Croatia
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Details of taxi company

Restaurants that I can recommend you are Capuciner accross the Cathedral, Notturno in Skalinska street near main market and Hansel and Gretel ( Ivica and Marica ) in Tkalciceva street.

Zagreb, Croatia
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Details of taxi company

You can check Picasso exhibition in museum Klovicevi dvori. If you need guide, my avatar is my leaflet, so you can check that also.

Thank you

Snjezana, Zagreb tour guide

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Details of taxi company

Thankyou for all the replies, I will take your advice on the restaurants. I still haven't had a reply from the taxi company, which is a shame as I wanted to book it in advance. maybe we are meant to take the bus.

Zagreb, Croatia
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Details of taxi company

well, it's almoust the same thing if you take bus. Croatia Airlines bus drives every 30 min, it costs 30 kuna, and it will take you to main bus station, and from there you can take taxi, tram, or walk.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Details of taxi company

Pleased to say i had a reply from taxi company and will book a return transfer with them,

Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Details of taxi company

Oggy,

please review their service and price here once you use it.

Taxi-from-the-airport questions often pop up and it would be helpful to read first-hand experience.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Details of taxi company

I will review taxi transfer and also hotel on return.

really looking forward to our trip,busy reading up on things to see and do on the tourist info site.